14 August 2012

august 14th - it's simple really...

I want to be your friend.  I try to be your friend.  When I find myself giving up on being your friend you shock me.  In person.  You're warm and welcoming and it makes me question everything.  Perhaps I shouldn't have told you that I think you are cute and sweet but you are, it's true.  Why hold that back?  It doesn't mean I want you, another boy a million miles away holds that spot for me - though that first hug did catch me by surprise.  I wonder if my seeing you regularly - in passing - is what keeps us from hanging out - no need to make time for someone you see so often... but there's so much more to share, stories to be told though I find myself giving up, tired of asking.  It shouldn't be this hard, it's simple really.  I want to be your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment